Are you an Aircraft Mechanic looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a progressive, leading international MRO who are looking to add an experienced Airframe and Engine Mechanic to their Base Maintenance team in Stansted.
Working to meet deadlines and customer requirements your duties will include:
· Defect investigation and rectification
· Routine maintenance tasks associated with base maintenance.
· Component changes
· Modifications such Cabin reconfigurations, Structural work and repairs
The successful Aircraft Mechanic will be able to demonstrate the following requirements
· Proven Base Maintenance experience on the A320 Aircraft within a mechanic role
· Able to interpret technical publications and make fact based decisions
· Familiar with Aircraft Manuals including the SRM
· Able to be flexible, show initiative and deliver to tight deadlines
Salary and Benefits
· £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
· Working on the 5/5/4 shift pattern that could include nights and weekend
· 240 hours of holiday (rising to 300)
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU