Argo Aviation International are currently recruiting for Aircraft Mechanics for a Contract position based in Shannon, Ireland for approx 2 weeks.
The role will involve base and maintenance tasks working a basic of 50 hours per week.
Candidates will receive a competitive yearly rate, along with the following benefits –
· Start and end of contract flights
· Competitive hourly rate
To be considered, candidates must hold:
· HF – EWIS – FTS2
· Passport ( right to work documents )
· Apprenticeship papers
· Reference ( from the last 6 months of employment )
· Min of 2 years’ experience outside of apprenticeship
· Training documents
· Airport ID OR Scottish Disclosure
For further information please contact the Argo recruitment team.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU can be considered
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates can be contacted
Argo Aviation International are acting as an Employment Business