Exciting permanent opportunity for Aircraft Mechanics based in Shannon, Co. Clare
Following a recent expansion, our global aviation group client is currently looking to expand their workforce in Shannon, Co.Clare with a number of experienced Aircraft Mechanics Specialising in a focused aviation service for the last 50+ years
As an Aircraft Mechanic you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently.
Core/ Key Responsibilities:
* Compliance with the organisational policies detailed in the Group MOE supporting manuals.
* Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions.
* Adhere to safety and deactivation/reactivation requirements.
* Comply with the Group safety policy.
* Sign off maintenance tasks performed and supervised within the scope and limitations of an authorisation (where issued).
* Persons performing work must notify their crew leader and inspector of mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
* You will be responsible for the maintenance and preventative maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
* Operate powered and non-powered ground equipment.
* Complete aircraft maintenance form entries and enter data into the maintenance data system and ensure all entries are accurate and complete.
Additional info if given:
* Must hold valid aircraft standards based qualification.
* Must have 2 years post qualification experience.
* Must hold a valid work permit to work in Ireland.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.