Aircraft Maintenance Technician
VHR has a fantastic opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to work with one our prestigious airline Clients based in London, Gatwick. This a contract position starting ASAP.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Line maintenance / Base maintenance
- 4 on/4 off shift pattern (2 Days and 2 Nights)
- Working on A330 and B747
- Initial 12-month contract with high possibility of extension
- 12 hour shifts (11 hours paid)
A successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in Line maintenance and/or Base maintenance as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician is essential
- Previous experience working as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician on either Airbus or Boeing aircraft
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Be able to work under pressure
- Can provide 2 references
If you are interested or require more information please apply now, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.