7 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Programs Coordinators in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Ensure scheduled maintenance is issued and accomplished within calendar, flight-hour and flight cycle limits as specified by Maintenance program, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Special Inspections
* Work with the Quality Control department in reading, interpreting and implementing Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins; and researching aircraft records
* Work with Maintenance Control, Quality Control and Stores to ensure personnel and materials are in place for work to be issued
* Use company data base to: Monitor aircraft Location, TAT & TAC, Forecast maintenance, Create work orders and Maintenance Tasks
* Create and update Maintenance Action Plans (MAP), Fleet Campaign Directives (FCD), Advisory Notices (AN), Reports, Forecasts, Work Scopes, & Maintenance Check Packages
* Prepare, issue, and audit maintenance check work packages
* Assist in the implementation of new aircraft into the Air Fleet
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* 3 years’ experience in large aircraft heavy maintenance (A&P License/QC experience preferred); or 3 years’ experience in large aircraft heavy Maintenance Planning
* Experience in reading and understanding Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB) to determine: Effectivity to the fleet (Group, Configuration, Condition); Required actions & constraints; Required materials (parts & tooling); Required number of persons & skill set, task hours, and aircraft ground time to accomplish task; & Applicable SB Work Instructions, Figures, & Tables
* General knowledge of large aircraft systems and structures (Boeing 747-200 and -400 Series preferred)
* Working knowledge of large aircraft manuals (i.e. AMM, IPC, SRM, MPD, CPCP, SSID, NDT, RAG)
* Computer experience with Aviation Data Bases, Microsoft Word and Excel
* Read, write, and understand spoken and written English
* Create and update routine reports and correspondence in Microsoft Word & Excel formats
* Create logical/coherent/grammatical messages using Microsoft Outlook to communicate ideas, thoughts, and instructions which can be understood by large variable groups (i.e. Operations, Maintenance, QC, Stores, etc.)
STS Techncial Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.