8 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aircraft Maintenance Program Managers in Denver, Colorado.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Manage, monitor and coordinate SMS activities as directed
* Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and integration of the SMS throughout Company’s
* Identify hazards and safety risk assessments including change management
* Ensure effectiveness of safety risk controls
* Promote safety
* Advise the accountable executive on the performance of the SMS and on any need for improvement
* Accountable for achieving safety performance relative to job tasks
* Manage risk acceptable level: Blue or lower as defined by company’s risk matrix
* Control and create aircraft, engine, and component maintenance programs
* Develop and implement Company’s Airlines’ maintenance programs to comply with FAA regulations
* Ensure the airworthiness and safe operation of aircraft, engines and components that Company’s Airlines operates
* Ensure that leased and purchased aircraft maintenance programs are evaluated and that they are properly bridged to Company’s Airlines’ FAA-approved programs
* Ensure the Company’s Airlines fleet complies with ADs that affect the Supplemental Structural Inspection Documents (SSIDs) and Corrosion Prevention and Control Program (CPCP)
* Ensure that all Company’s Airlines’ maintenance programs are safe and compliant with FAA regulations
* Coordinate between Records, Planning, Engineering and all other Maintenance groups to ensure maintenance programs are maintained in accordance with the policies of the FAA, aircraft and component manufacturers and Company’s Airlines
* Timely update of all maintenance-related technical data including maintenance manuals, IPCs, wiring diagrams, as well as the supplements for each of these documents
* Directly responsible for the timely update of the TCI
* Responsible for administering and revising the FTSP Program in a timely manner. Provide program-related instructions, work documents, and control procedures that are consistent with FARs, FAA-approved programs, and Company’s Airlines’ company policy
* Analyze Reliability Program-generated data and recommend time extensions for aircraft, engines, and components
* Chair of the Maintenance Program Specification Review Board maintenance programs department staff
* Ensure that personnel within the department including themselves are properly trained, qualified, and that they are current to perform assigned tasks
* FAA-certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings or equivalent work experience
* 10 years of maintenance experience on Airbus 320 series aircraft
* 5 years aircraft maintenance programs technical writing experience
* Prior supervisory experience
* Preferred — College degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Detail knowledge & work experience with computer programs (Framemaker, SGML, Word & Excel)
* Must be conscientious & detail-oriented
* Ability to communicate in group and individual environments
* Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.