Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Planning Team Lead
Reports to: Planning Manager
Location: Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation solution provider. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Defence Services, CAMO & Technical Services and Part 21 Design Services.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Aircraft Planning Team Lead seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function:
- Become an expert in all aircraft job cards related processes.
- Maintain knowledge of Production capabilities and certification requirements.
- Interpret Customer & OEM technical documentation and accurately transfer the information onto job cards.
- Lead the planning team and distribute the workload in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that the full cycle of work instructions: Receiving, preparing, and issuing WPs to production, collecting completed paperwork, scanning, and sending to customer, is executed according to company procedures.
- Create, handle, update, and revise job cards databases up to latest revisions and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Control the Process Feedback Application, including rectification of defects and recording of Feedback Items. Update Master database as per feedbacks from Production.
- Works closely with production to ensure most efficient check preparation.
- Ensure EASA Part 145 compliance in planning and job cards.
- Permanently improve the quality of created job cards.
- Participates in development and amendments of internal manuals and work procedures, as required.
- Review and assist in corrective and preventive actions of assigned audits.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement and supports lean initiatives within the Planning department and the planning process.
- Any other duties and responsibilities identified by the Planning & Engineering Manager or Planning Leader as it relates to planning.
- University degree in relevant field and/or at least 3 years' experience of planning or leadership in an aircraft maintenance organisation.
- Performs tasks without detailed supervision, but with guidance on new or unusual tasks
- Can work without supervision, multi-task and prioritise
- Be able to work independently and be initiative driven
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and planning skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of creation and control of maintenance programmes and MPD's
- General familiarisation course (or type-rating course) for at least one aircraft type of Boeing / Airbus OEM
- Excellent knowledge of Aircraft documentation
- Ability to interpret Customer & OEM technical documentation
- Good PC skills - Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Typical Working Conditions:
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed in Shannon, Co. Clare and possibly offsite.
- PPE is provided by the company and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.