Location – Hayes (15 Minutes away from Heathrow Airport)
Remuneration – Range starting from £28,000 (Competitive Salary)
Do you want to work for a leading aviation company, who leads the world in aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul. Do you want to be involved in a technical team, working on large aircraft supporting many of the world’s largest airlines. Do you want the challenge of setting up new capabilities and processes – setting roadmap for a company for the years to come.
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services are uniquely placed to provide candidate with great experience and challenge working with the world’s largest aircraft OEM’s. There is an opportunity within the Engineering technical department for an Aircraft Maintenance Planner
Duties and responsibilities
· Create and issue work packages based on the intended tail registration considering the aircrafts configuration and customer’s individual needs. Produce and provide configuration information for a given event to customers specification
· Provide technical support to the production departments ensuring customer requirements are being adhered to and configuration queries are answered in a timely manner.
· Working with LTLGS’ SAP system to produce paperwork, adjust sales order structures and placing demands.
· Aid in continuous improvements and best practices to ensure the department is efficient and always learning. This would involve updating and developing processes within the company’s quality management system.
· To ensure all work in LTLGS is in accordance with Airworthiness Directives, other safety information to help comply with the CAMO requirements from our customers.
· Work with the planning department to develop a repair and overhaul schedule that satisfies LTLGS demanding work load but also our customers delivery dates
· Producing Missing and Damage reports for the customers and placing demands where required. Carry out condition Reports based on received condition.
· Where necessarily, communicate with OEM’s for the clarification answers to technical queries
· Reading aircraft publications and extrapolate data required, so to produce work instructions to the production departments. Documents include but not limited to Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s), Aircraft Illustrated Parts List (IPC), Service Bulletins (SB’s).
Experience and Knowledge
· Ideally the candidate shall have extensive (5+years) Aircraft experience ideally within MRO environment, working with Aircraft Manuals and Approved Data and technically supporting the production environment
· Experience of working with production control packages (MRP / ERP). Experience of SAP would be desirable.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages.
· Good communication skills and be able to work as part of a global company.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the aircraft publications arena, ideally with EASA 145 / CAMO / Part M airworthiness compliance experience. Efficient in reading and understanding Aircraft documentation required. Experience of Boeing data system is desirable
· Lufthansa Travel
· Flexible working
· Pension Scheme
· … and many more