7 months ago
To be part of team providing maintenance support for fleet aircraft in the form of scheduled inspections, defect rectification and
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures;
- Perform assigned inspections, maintenance and repair in accordance with the established procedures, and the appropriate
- Transcribe required work items to appropriate work documents;
- Ensure that certifications and associated paperwork are properly completed;
- Ensure that procedures specified in appropriate manuals are complied with;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
- Report un serviceable maintenance equipment to the immediate supervisor;
- Assist in the instruction of the job training for learner mechanics;
- Ensure that safety precautions are being observed by learners, mechanics, etc. on assigned activities;
- Be available to travel from time to time in the support of customer aircraft;
- Be available to work shifts as needed during major projects;
- Review time card;
- Apply 6s regulations;
- Attend required training;
- Provide assistance to manager for administration duties
- Builds trust by communicating openly with other team members and following through on commitments
- Responds to customer requests in a timely manner. Communicates with customers to ensure that they are satisfied and that their
needs are being met.
- Is sensitive to the needs, feelings and capabilities of others. Approaches others in a non-threatening and pleasant manner, and treats them with respect
- Can be relied upon to handle the workload, meet deadlines and commitments, and accept responsibility for actions. Demonstrates
an ability to work independently.
- Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product
- Ensures that standards are met and that all procedures are followed
-Minimum grade 12 and successful
completion of a Transport Canada approved
-Aircraft Maintenance Technical training
- AME license category M1 & M2.
- Previous experience and / or endorsements
are an asset.
- 5 years of experience in industry
Additional skills :
- Good communicator (French-English)
- Sound troubleshooting skills and good analytical skills
- Sufficient computer skills to enable interrogation and downloading of information from aircraft and their engines utilizing a PC
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Possess good organizational skills Team player
- Professional, flexibility and self-motivated
- Strong interest in learning and respecting procedures.