National Recruitment Campaign
Develop your career with the largest regional airline in Canada!
If you are an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) and value an organization that promotes safety as well as quality work life balance, then the Jazz hangar could be a great place to work for you! Jazz operates approximately 700 flights every day across Canada and into the United States. We carry 10 million passengers a year on our fleet of Canadian-made Bombardier CRJ, Q400 and Dash 8 aircraft. Jazz truly is Canada’s airline! We operate more flights to more Canadian destinations than any other carrier and have five locations:
Halifax, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver.
We are currently accepting resumes for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer positions across Canada. Our opportunities are permanent and full time. We are hiring Licensed and Apprentice AMEs with any level of experience in Mechanics, Avionics, and Structures.
Jazz was named among Canada’s Safest Employers 2017 taking gold in the Transportation category! At Jazz, our safety culture is top of mind every day. Our success is due to all employees taking ownership for safety, without compromise. As an AME at Jazz you could apply to work in our maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in Halifax or join one of our Airline Line Maintenance bases maintaining our Air Canada Express Aircraft in an airworthy condition for our scheduled service.
See video: Canada's Safest Employers 2017 – Transportation – Jazz Aviation
- Carry out maintenance duties on Jazz aircraft;
- Report on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with our company and Transport Canada regulations;
- Maintain the shared work area in a neat and tidy condition;
- Perform duties in accordance with our established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, the safety of co-workers and customers;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Our Apprentice AMEs are given the opportunity to complete all the tasks required to obtain their AME License.
- When positions are available, AMEs are given the opportunity to transfer bases if desired.
- Jazz offers opportunities for career advancement.
The positions in our Maintenance Department are unionized positions. Current pay scales are outlined in our collective agreement.
What Jazz can offer you:
- Licensed AMEs in any category; Mechanics, Avionics or Structures.
- Apprentice AMEs must be a graduate of an accredited Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program. We accept apprentices with any level of experience.
- Both Licensed and Apprentice AMEs must hold a valid Canadian issued driver's license with no restrictions and/or conditions.