Oaklands Global are currently seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Cost Estimator for one of their Global leading aviation clients. You will work as part of the Commercial Department within the aircraft maintenance organisation, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Based in Bournemouth
Responsibilities will involve:
· Generating and processing of contract change orders.
· Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation.
· Research and project work.
· Raising of cost estimates and generating quotations for aircraft maintenance.
· General and technical administration.
· Customer liaison.
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent communication skills are required for this position with customer facing experience beneficial.
· Attentive to detail with the ability to sustain thoroughness and accuracy.
· The ability to read and understand aircraft maintenance manuals will be a distinct advantage.
· Possess a good working knowledge of raising estimates and generating quotations.
· Recent experience in processing invoicing and billing an advantage but not essential.
· Experience of working in a manufacturing, workshop or engineering environment, with preference given to candidates from within the aviation/aerospace industry.
· Be eligible to hold security clearance to SC level.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.