3 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Addison, Texas!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor the daily operation relative to plan, coordinating related maintenance activities and providing assistance in preventing or minimizing schedule interruptions due to maintenance requirements.
* Coordinate with Flight Following, Flight Crew, Mechanics, Planning and Stores, the requirements to maintain flight schedule in accordance with procedures in the GMM.
* Develop total nightly workload packages and balance workload with regard to required and available resources.
* Initiate MEL tracking numbers, track MEL to keep within limits and log information.
* Keep maintenance stations informed of MEL item coming through their respective stations.
* Perform scheduled maintenance to keep aircraft in peak operating condition.
* Initiate repairs/replacement to acceptable or approved technical data and instructions.
* Tests, inspects and checks all repairs/installations to ensure proper operation.
* Conducts repairs in a time-efficient manner.
* Provide technical assistance to contract agency maintenance personnel to assist with the maintenance operation.
* Plan and schedule lower level maintenance checks and non-routine maintenance work.
* Initiate, prepare and inform QC of MEL escalation.
* Prepare reports concerning pertinent aspects of aircraft maintenance operation and for identification of issues requiring special attention.
* Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
* 2+ years as a FAA licensed A&P mechanic. 3+ years of experience with heavy line maintenance of transport category aircraft, DC-9 series.
* Prior maintenance or maintenance control experience with FAA 121, 135 and/or 145 regulations is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.