Volga-Dnepr Gulf, an EASA approved MRO providing hangar heavy maintenance for B747-A320-B737, located in Sharjah international Airport, United Arab Emirates is currently looking for a permanent B747 B2 EASA-licensed Engineer.
Duties: B2 B747-400 GECF6 + PW4000 engineer
Base: Sharjah, UAE
Shifts: 48 hours/week shift schedule
Accommodation: apartment provided (during probation period)
Local transportation: provided
Working hours: from 8 to 5 (current schedule) – 1 shift, night shift possible but not frequent.
Type of Task: Base maintenance
Toolbox / work wear: available, not required
Starting date: ASAP
Annual leave: 25 days (round tickets provided)
Contract length: permanent
- Copy of EASA Part 66 license ;
- Up to date CV ;
- Copy of logbook or experience statement (task per task maintenance records for at least 6 months per 2 years period or 180 tasks/100 working days).
- Copy of passport upon request
- Human Factors certificate : YES
- Fuel Tank Safety certificate: YES
- EWIS certificate: YES
- Other required documents upon request
We are awaiting for experienced Engineers to join our solid team of professionals.