Entry Level Aircraft Leasing Broker
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group
Worldwide Travel Opportunities
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry-leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking an Aircraft Leasing Broker for our client in Reigate, UK. Working with Commercial, Commuter and Executive Aircraft.
This is initially a training position which will develop the knowledge and experience required to develop into a leasing Executive.
What We Offer:
· Start: ASAP
· Location: Reigate United Kingdom
· Pay: (Please speak with a member of our team)
· Hours: 7AM-7PM, 4 On 4 Off
· Criminal Record Check
· UK/EU Passport
· Sales and Travel Aviation Experience (1-2 Years)
· Excellent IT Skills
· Good written and communication skills
· 1 -2 Years within airline operations or airport handling
· Contacting airline operators on a weekly basis to gather availability and update our short term aircraft availability system.
· After initial training brokering new enquiries received and managing client and new prospect airline relationships.
· Negotiate and maximise potential margins on all enquiries.
· Anticipating and out manoeuvring rivals in a competitive broking environment.
· Worldwide travel opportunities
· Delivering a first class customer service to ensure that all flights meet the clients’ deadlines.
· Marketing and business development to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing.
· Assist with the management of existing ACMI lease including:
o Monitoring flights and calling airline operations to check flight departures.
o Completing the flight watch system
o Assisting with ad hoc reports and analysis.
· Responsible for the day to day data management of our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database. This will include contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our marketing reaches the right people.
· Brokering ACMI lease enquiries out of office hours as required.
· Generally assisting other team members with administration, creating contracts and documents from our standard templates.
To Apply Now for the role of the Aircraft Leasing Broker, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Aircraft, Leasing, Broker, ACMI, Private Jet, Jet, Private, Sales, Sale, Office, Sales Jobs, Aviation, Executive, Charter, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, Qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director