3 months ago
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas-DFW
Reporting to Maintenance Base Aircraft Interior Mechanic and or local FMU, the Interior technician is responsible for executing assigned interior inspection, repair and or replace tasks associated with Mesa's Cabin appearance program.
This includes but not limited to:
* Timely compliance with Interior related EO (Engineering Orders),
* Timely compliance with FCD (Fleet campaign directives),
* Timely compliance with Airlines Partners Audits corrective actions,
* Other duties assigned
* Prompt and accurate systems and files update
* Communicate unknown finding and or discrepancies found during "cabin walk" to management so corrective actions can be taken.
* As part of interior team, collectively work on assigned tasks and adjust to planned or unplanned shift in priorities.
Aircraft Interior Technician -DFW
Full-Time - Part-Time
Full Time - Permanent
* Aviation or technical experience is preferred * Ability to obtain airport clearance