The job holder will be part of a dynamic team involved in support of NAWSARH operating in Norway. The main elements of the role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* You will carry out maintenance operations and flight servicing in accordance with aircraft publications and /or Integrated Electronic Technical Publications (IETP).
* Conduct duties typically associated with flight line operations.
* Diagnose faults and repair systems within your respective trade.
* Participate in the testing of new or disturbed systems using Aircraft Publications and Aircraft Test Procedures (ATP).
* Assist in the planning and installation of aircraft modifications using industry drawings and/or service modification leaflets.
* Work in accordance with both military and civilian processes/procedures where applicable, including the completion of aircraft documentation for work performed where necessary.
* Coordinate and participate where necessary during on-job-training (OJT) events for Maintenance personnel.
* As required participate in the towing / marshalling of aircraft, aircraft and hangar cleaning where deemed a requirement
* As required supervise and participate with loading, fuelling, towing, marshalling of aircraft. Supervise and assist Aircraft, Hangar, Apron husbandry disciplines.
* GSE, tool control management, maintenance and servicing will also be required.
* It may also be necessary to participate in some flight maintenance duties which could include support to deployments away from the MOB's.
Note: Where applicable AW will provide training for operational specific needs.
* Completed an aeronautical apprenticeship civil/military or time served experience.
* Completed a minimum of 2 year' experience on either the AW101 product in a flying operational environment. This can be experience gained in either a military or industry based environment.
* Hold a valid European / UK passport and driving licence.
Mobility / Flexibility
* Be prepared to travel at short notice to support NAWSARH operations In Norway covering all 6 SAR bases.
* Be prepared to provide out-of-hours, work shift or irregular work routines as required to meet the needs of the NAWSARH service.
* Be in possession of a full driving licence suitable for both indigenous and international use.
* Undergo medical fitness assessment in support of international travel needs.