Potential long term contract available for Structural Aircraft Fitters who are experienced on BAE 146 and / or RJ100. If you are interested in a long term contract paying good rates please read below and apply.
Structural Aircraft Fitter Requirements:
· As a Structural Aircraft Fitter you must have experience of working on BAE146 or RJ100’s
· Candidates must also have in date human factors, fuel tank safety and EWIS training certificates
· Aircraft Fitters must have experience of working on a variety of airframe structural and mechanical parts on BAE146 or RJ100
· Ideally candidates should have served an aviation or aircraft engineering apprenticeship
Structural Aircraft Fitter Responsibilities:
· Aircraft Fitters will be responsible for all aspects of aircraft maintenance on BAE146 or RJ100
· Candidates will be under the supervision and control of licenced engineers and supervisors
· Aircraft Fitters will be involved with heavy in depth structural repairs and maintenance
· Other duties could include sheet metal repairs, panelling, de-panelling, greasing or lubricating
If you are interested in this Aircraft Fitter opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.