Morson has an exciting opportunity for Aircraft Fitters to work as an Employed worker on the Apache based at Wattisham.
* Aircraft maintenance.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
* Aircraft Maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Aircraft Controller or supervisor in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
* Aircraft refuelling and defuelling.
* Operation and maintenance of AGE.
* Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
* Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
* Maintenance in support of storage tasks if required.
* Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by supervision.
* Authorised for first signature for own trade group as detailed in Depth Operating Procedures.
* Aircraft refuelling and defuelling as required.
* Aircraft marshalling.
* Preparation of aircraft for flight and security of aircraft after flight, including checks for correct safeing of armament.
* Assistance with aircraft role changes.
* Aircraft washing and cleaning as directed.
* Loading/unloading drill munitions.
* Must have served an aeronautical engineering apprenticeship or Civilian or Service equivalent trade training.
* Must have had a minimum of 3 years aircraft engineering experience.
Also carry out any other tasks within their capabilities and experience in support of the contract.
Please send Cv or ring Sue Orr onfor more information