Aircraft Engine Mechanics for the repair, disassembly and assembly of aircraft gas turbine engines and components for an Aviation company based in Poland.
You will have a minimum of 3 years work experience within an Aircraft Engine Position in an EASA part 145 or 21 G establishment. You will have a technical education and be fluent in English.
Responsibilities of an Aircraft Engine Mechanic:
· Disassembly and assembly of engines and modules
· Complete and document prescribed tasks adhering to Technical Manuals
· Placing modules and parts for movement within and around the facility
· Regular control of required tooling and equipment
· Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged component
· Use of hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment
· Disassemble and inspect engine parts for wear, warping, cracks, and leaks.
· Adjust, repair, or replace electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
Benefits of an Aircraft Engine Mechanic:
· Medical package
· Multisport card
· Life insurance package
· Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements
· Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
· High-tech work environment
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Aircraft Engine Mechanic in a state of the art facility based in South West Poland with relocation packages please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.