8 months ago
Now Hiring Aircraft Electromechanical Technicians!
STS Technical Services is now offering Aircraft Electromechanical Technician jobs in Ontario, California. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS Technical Services offers the best electromechanical jobs in Ontario, California; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Electromechanical Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS Technical Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at.
* Overhauls, repairs, tests electro-mechanical and mechanical components and accessories, specializing in altimeters, airspeeds, encoding altimeters, Mach and True airspeeds, and associated pitot/static and other pressure dependent components
* Assists in the design and fabrication of test equipment as needed
* Informs superiors of the need for warranty investigation as necessary
* Follows instructions of superiors and advises them of difficulties or deficiencies that may prevent the timely completion of duties
* Understanding and complying with Federal Aviation Administration Regulations and European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations relating to Certified Repair Stations
* Understanding the operation of the company’s IBM PC computer system and its software
* Understanding and complying with common acceptable business practices for production and quality
* Understanding and complying with all company policies and procedures and specifically those regarding production
* Repairs electro-mechanical and mechanical components and accessories, provides technical assistance to internal and external customers
* High School Diploma required
* Minimum experience is five years’ of repairing and overhauling aircraft components
* Will also consider an Associate’s degree in a technical field OR A&P school and license OR 2 years’ in an electronic/mechanical tech school AND 2 years’ of related experience
* Non aircraft related work on similar electronic equipment will also be considered
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today. .