On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for Aircraft Electricians to join the business in Germany on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for skilled Aircraft Electricians with vast experience in rotary mechanical environments. In return you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
· Manufacturing of electrical harnesses, equipment and casings
· All installations of electrical systems
· Maintaining and updating of product documentation
· Identifying continued improvements
· Maintenance of AS 532 U2
· Extensive experience in aircraft electrical systems
· Minimum 5 years’ experience on AS 532 U2 Electrical Systems
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.