6 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Aircraft Documentation Engineer and a good team member, who will work at SunExpress Antalya Airport.
* University Graduate degree from Engineering Departments
* Good knowledge of MS Office applications
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills, team player
* Completed military service for male candidates
* Knowledge of SHY/Part-145, SHY/Part-M, SHY/Part-66, SHY/Part-147 regulations
* Living in or willing to relocate to Antalya
* Those have maximum age 35 years
Aircraft Documentation Engineer responsibilities will be;
* Managing Part-145 /SHY-145 documents, preparing, updating and improving Line Maintenance Procedures, Forms and MOEs according to regulations.
* Following up the Quality issues, attending to all internal and external audits, coordinating the corrective actions as a result of audit findings.
* Evaluating and responding to internal reports such as Case Reports and Safety Reports.
* Following up the Safety issues, preparing and updating Risk Assessments and reevaluating when necessary.