My client undertakes aircraft dismantling and requires Dismantlers to assist with partouts .
To start on as soon as possible for approx. 2 months.
You will work from the AMM to dismantle various aircraft, to enable component overhaul.
The work will be based in South Wales.
You will need:
* Good mechanical experience within aviation, although dismantling experience is not essential
* A basic tool kit
* Safety boots and overalls
* Wet weather gear as a lot of the work is outdoors
* Be willing to work 07:00-17:30 Monday to Friday
Please note that:
* No accommodation is provided and your own transport will be required to access the workplace
* All applicants MUST already hold the right to live and work prior to application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah@luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime!
Thank you for your follow!" Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.