Morson has an exciting opportunity for someone to take up a contract or Permanent positions with a Major Aerospace Company in Yeovil, Somerset as an Aircraft Critical Parts controller
To deliver a full range of responsive, customer focused goods and services relating to the IMOS & New Radar Programme which:
- Will include the specific management of assets relating to the New Radar System programme that fall within the IMOS boundary for management.
- Interaction with TSS sub-tier suppliers for assets relating to New Radar System programme that falls within the IMOS boundary for management.
- Report and present data relating to New Radar programme assets, including risk assessment to the extant IMOS contract.
- Provide innovative solutions to ensure availability of assets to support IMOS and the new Radar Programme
To create a Customer Support capability which:
- Is dedicated to customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Is committed to continuous performance improvement at all levels
- Have an all-encompassing relationship, partnership and understanding with our internal and external suppliers.
To offer, develop and provide, world class, Logistic Support solutions, that meet or exceed our Customer expectations and provide growth opportunities for our Client.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A degree (or equivalent applicable experience) in an Aerospace related subject.
- The ability to interface and influence at senior level within the customer and industry domains is essential for this role.
- Capable communicator both orally and in writing with refined interpersonal skills required, interfacing with all levels of industry and customer management structures.
- Highly developed interpersonal and team working skills, required to form effective relationships with Customers, Prime contractor and Sub-Contractor networks.
- Have developed problem solving techniques able to be applied in an operational environment.
- In depth knowledge of the customers planning and operational methodologies, organisations and processes relating to material supply and inventory management.
- Proven Leadership qualities
- Proven, successful track record in logistics management within an aerospace environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of rotary wing support operations, organisation and processes.
- Good Knowledge of Logistic and Material supply techniques.
- Knowledge of the Customer planning and operational activities relating to Material supply and inventory management.
- Ideally have experience of managing complex and demanding commercial arrangements where service delivery, inventory management and financial responsibility are key elements
This role would suit someone who has worked on Helicopters in a Supervisory position and has excellent Documentation skills and a good understanding of Logistic and Material supply techniques.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr onfor more details.