** Aircraft Consultant **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading MRO organisation to recruit an Aircraft Consultant on a permanent basis.
This role will involve the independent and competent management of multiple commercial aircraft projects on behalf of third party customers and internal requirements and reports into the fleet manager.
Location: West UK with significant Global travel
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide full aircraft Technical Management support during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Perform physical aircraft condition surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin, Landing Gear, Engines and APU
· Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Negotiate service agreements with the OEM and MRO suppliers
· Aircraft maintenance check on-site representation and management
· Competent in drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
· Review, analysis and negotiation of aircraft lease / sale / purchase contracts (From a technical perspective)
· To support all commercial activities of the aircraft transition including management of commitment letters and compensation calculations
· Managing the discrepancy list with the customer / operator to ensure that all anomalies per contractual requirements are highlighted and resolved effectively and in a timely manner
· Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under management (Maintenance Planning / AMP Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects and have knowledge of ARC reviews).
· Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential
To be considered for the role the candidate must have:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management of aircraft transitions working for a lessor, airline or consultancy with at least 7 years prior experience in a technical role within an airline, lessor, MRO, or OEM environment.
· Strong technical knowledge of commercial aircraft (including A320 and B737-NG variants preferably)
· Strong commercial and financial acumen required • Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products
· Experienced with Technical Management systems for inputting and managing aircraft records
· Competent in project management to ensure timely completion of projects and management of multiple resources.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.