6 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Aircraft Component Painter jobs in Mesa, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Applies pre-mixed and blended paint or coating to interior and exterior of assembled aircraft or parts. Prepares surfaces for painting and protects surfaces from corrosion.
* Aircraft Paint Booth manometer and temperature/humidity readings and tracking
* Inventory monitoring and tracking, ordering
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Tech School preferred
* 2+ years’ relevant industry experience
* In-Process Inspection Certification
* Ability to design and perform detailed masking and complex stenciling requirements
* Ability to design and develop fixturing, tooling to improve velocity, efficiency
* Ability to lift heavy and awkward objects
* Ability to apply paint in awkward positions for long periods of time (on/inside Aircraft)
* Ability develop, initiate detailed processing steps, provide estimates (labor/material)
* Ability to train team to administratively access manuals, factory management systems, Able Operating Systems (ETW, ARES, JIRA)
* High Level of tooling & fixturing knowledge and use
* High Level of understanding of paint tooling maintenance
* Paint Booth operation and Maintenance experience (Required)
* Inventory Maintenance/Tracking/Ordering experience
* High level of oral and written communication skills
* High level of experience to help make critical decisions and problem solve
* Good knowledge of General / Principle Paint Methods (Bell SOPMs)
* Good level of understand FOD (foreign object debris) free awareness, sensitive environments, ensures all assemblies and detail parts are free FOD and non-conformance issues
* Good level of understand of mil specs, detailed blueprints, fabrication, assembly outlines, sketches, patterns, and written or verbal instructions
* Good level of experience of specialty repairs (scratches, dents, damage, blending colors)
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.