about 1 year ago
This position is responsible for the washing and de-greasing of the exterior of the aircraft. The person in this position is also responsible for the vacuuming and general cleaning of the interior of the aircraft. Upkeep of the hangar workspace and sweeping of floors will also be required.
• Train on material usage, safety practices and general knowledge of how to clean interior and exterior of aircraft
• Perform daily cleaning of both interior and exterior of aircraft as directed by maintenance supervisor/lead.
• Alert supervisor/lead of any discrepancies found or made during the cleaning process
• Check to see that equipment chocks are installed on wheels, and that aircraft control’s are locked
• Ask manager for next assignment when done cleaning
• Move aircraft in and out of hanger using golf cart to tow
• Switch and position aircraft in hanger and on ramp
• Nightly stacking of hanger
• Remove any debris from ramp and clean ramp
• Additional duties as assigned
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work any and all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time
• Must hold a valid US driver’s license
• Must take instruction and guidance well
• Ability to interact effectively with others
• Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
• Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
• Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit