Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading air broker to source an Aircraft Charter Broker on a permanent basis for their facilities based in south UK.
• Competitive Salary
• Yearly Bonus
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
• Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
• Communicate with suppliers at all times to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
• Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
• Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
• Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first enquiry to completion of the trip.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• At least 1 year working with aircraft charter brokering.
• Knowledge of the business aviation market in terms of aircraft types, availability, airports, handling agents.
• High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.