Job Title: Cabin Mechanic
£250.00 per week for accommodation
€70-€100 per week car allowance
Type: Contract – ASAP until End of December - Extension possible into the new year.
A320, A330, All Engine Types
About the Opportunity:
Mane Aviation are looking for Cabin Mechanic in Belgium to work for a leading aviation company.
As a Cabin Mechanic you are required to have experience working Base and Line Maintenance work.
You will be required to obtain Airside clearance for Belgium which takes roughly 5 weeks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Line and Base Maintenance
- Cabin Mods
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work
Experience and Requirements:
- Certificate (of a 145 or 147 organisation) Fuel Tank Safety
- Certificate (of a 145 or 147 organisation) HF
- Certificate (of a 145 or 147 organisation) EWIS
How to Apply:
Please click the link below to apply!