3 months ago
Level : Entry
Job Location : Contour Maintenance- MQY - Smyrna, TN
Position Type : Undisclosed
Education Level : Undisclosed
Salary Range : Undisclosed
Travel Percentage : Undisclosed
Job Shift : Undisclosed
Job Category : Undisclosed
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
* Avionics Troubleshooting / Repair personnel needed for aircraft maintenance facility located in Smyrna, TN.
* Technicians must have own basic tools.
* Corporate / General Aviation experience with background in Garmin avionics, Collins Avionics and Honeywell Avionics desired.
* Ability to work weekends as needed and occasional travel off site if needed. Preferred applicants will have 5 or more years’ experience working on corporate and general aviation aircraft.
* FAA Pt. 135 and/or Pt. 145 experience is desired, but not necessarily required.
* Applicants are required to pass pre-employment drug screen and participate in company administered DOT approved drug and alcohol program.
* Troubleshooting on aircraft ranging from Turboprop, Business Jet, and Commuter Airlines.