5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Aftermarket Expeditors in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Under low to moderate supervision track and own Aircraft on Ground (AOG) orders through delivery. Locate out of stock parts to AOG situations. Support for Technical Operations-take over order taking role when exceptional situations arise.
* Monitor and take ownership of AOG orders through sales, picking, shipping and delivery
* Identify optimum shipping options to meet and resolve AOG orders in the most expeditious manner. Use knowledge of shipping industry and options to satisfy AOG requirements
* Directly involved in impacting OTC sales revenues
* Strong familiarity with parts sources at all locations, 3rd party parts providers, Inventory Locator Service (ILS) and alternatives channels
* Instill a sense of urgency among functional counterparts in warehouse, planning and purchasing. Ensure conformance to and communicate AOG response policy
* Create summary reports on outcome of all AOG
* Support Parts Sales and Technical Operations in locating parts for out-of-stock AOGs. Take ownership of order once order is taken by Parts Sales and Technical Operations
* Provide daily guidance in directing all Spare Parts Sales Reps, if applicable
* Take order over from Technical Operations when exceptional situations arise, for example: AOG order inventory out of stock
* Identify process changes to make handling of AOGs more expeditious
* Develop working relationships with Planning and Purchasing
* Individual will have full requisition and purchasing authority in order to meet AOG requirements only
* Identify corrective actions and possible work around when typical company cannot provide parts in support of schedule requirements; initiate corrective actions and monitor progress to ensure successful prevention of recurring problems
* Coordinate all parts issues to ensure proper documentation is provided by either vendors and/or ODARS
* Monitor all Corridor Sales Orders to assure proper processing within all departments
* Quality assessment – when buying from 3rd parties must determine and ensure existence of inspection documentation including 8130s and conformance to quality requirements
* Work with Purchasing to add approved third party suppliers in order to satisfy AOGs in the future
* Work with Planners to review backorder history and reduce backorder history in the future
* Travel domestically and/or internationally as required
* Participate in rotating of AOG duties
* Facilitate daily shortage meeting with both planning and purchasing management
* Perform all other duties as required
* High School graduate/GED
* Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
* Three to four years experience in shipping, material handling, technical operations, or transportation
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.