Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit An Air Traffic Engineer to join a reputable client based in the South of the UK.
This role will require travel to other airports around the UK.
· To maintain, as requested, ATC/AFIS/AGCS CNS Equipment ensuring it meets all statutory and regulatory requirements (CAP 670)
· Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on a variety of CNS systems over a number of sites including maintenance of AGL control and monitoring systems.
· To maintain high standards of aviation safety, quality and abide by all safe systems of work as per the relevant Company Safety Management System.
· Maintain accurate records of daily tasks which have either been completed or are outstanding, in line with the relevant company integrated management system, to ensure communication is clear and continued support to all customer (ATC/AGCS/FISO) requirements is provided.
· Observe, maintain and promote good working relationships and communications with ATC/AFIS/AGCS units and third-party support providers observing and maintaining the service level agreements.
· To maintain competency and recency in all areas of the role and complete training as required.
· To support the ATEM in the delivery of various ATE/AGL projects across the group both centrally and onsite.
· Provide on call support to a unit when required.
This is a multiple site support role (currently UK Wide) and individuals must be prepared to respond quickly and work flexibly as the business requires.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Previous experience as an Air Traffic Engineer
- Extensive knowledge and experience dealing with the CAA Regulatory Requirements
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.