8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians in Eglin AFB, Florida!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas
* Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure
* Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes
* Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair
* Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts
* Must be a US Citizen
* Interim Secret Clearance required
* Passport Required
* High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.