5 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technician jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Structures – Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas
* Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure
* Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes
* Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair
* Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts
* High school diploma or GED
* 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.