4 months ago
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Aerospace Hardware Project Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Individual will manage space systems projects from low-cost prototypes through human-rated solutions. The projects will be focused on aerospace structures/hardware throughout the lifecycle, including design, analysis, qualification testing, and fabrication. The projects include both Dynetics and customer developed hardware for aerospace applications including launch systems and spacecraft for commercial, civil and defense markets.
Duties include business development, proposals, cost estimating, project planning and control. The candidate will serve as a primary customer interface requiring travel to customer locations. The primary work will be performed at Dynetics corporate headquarters in Huntsville, AL, and our new Aerospace Structures Complex in Decatur, AL.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited school.
1. Minimum of 5 years total experience
2. Minimum of 3 years experience with aerospace hardware development
3. Minimum of 2 years project management experience
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
The primary work will be performed at Dynetics corporate headquarters in Huntsville, AL, and our new Aerospace Structures Complex in Decatur, AL.
* Experience with structural qualification testing is desired
* Experience with AS9100 quality sytems desired
* Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.50.97-61
Closing Date: 09/10/2018