5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace CNC Mill Machinists in Park City, Utah.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* The acceptable candidate shall be capable of independent set-up and operation of horizontal and vertical CNC Machining Centers to include two 5-Axis machines in the manufacturing of aerospace parts to sketch
* The candidate will be expected to perform cutter adjustments either by tool offset or physical sizing of boring bars at the machine and will also have experience in light editing at the machine control
* They will also be required to periodically perform tool setting functions to maintain production on the machine or to provide support for the department
* High School Diploma required
* 7-10 years’ minimum experience on CNC Mills
* Knowledge of standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work and tooling is a must
* Must be adept at using a variety of machinist’s hand tools and precision measuring instruments to monitor and verify quality using certified operator program
* Aerospace Machining required
* CNC programming preferred
* Able to read and understand blueprints
* Good understanding of GD&T
* Ability to use and read shop instruments
* Must be able to work in fast paced production environment
* Must be able to adapt to last minute changes to schedule or machine assignment
* Familiarity with Fanuc controls, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvements
* Working knowledge of Presetters
* Able to lift 50lbs.
* Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.