12 months ago
In line with Safran Electrical & Power vision, the Sales & Customer Support department is being reshaped to integrate Safran Ventilation and Power aftermarket directorates into one global team. Based on a common front office, this new organization shall be in charge of customer support and sales development aiming to increase our services/MRO sales and improve our service level and customer satisfaction. Such new organization will rely on regional teams of Sales & Customer Support Managers that will be managed by the dedicated Customer Support Regional Lead. This role is to be in charge of: Sales budget achievement and forecast for Ventilation and Power divisions, Contract and proposal negotiation, Customer satisfaction, main point of contact to customers.
* •Responsible for the customer base in the designated region, with the aim of maximizing business opportunities to achieve sales and market share growth
* •Reporting to management to provide a full spectrum of customer support and sales activities
* •Develop the relationships necessary to facilitate information/contact as required with all levels of the customer operation
* •Be the voice of the customer responsible for customer satisfaction as the main point of contact between customers and SE&P. Establishing a complete comprehensive understanding of the customers, their organization and the key individuals; Liaising with internal departments with the objective of timely resolving customer issues and queries; Manage a structured, regular customer communication/visit schedule; Effectively selling of all LPS's MRO capabilities (Ventilation, Power, Aerosource).
* •Monitor fleet evolution into the designated area to identify any possible sales opportunity for upgrades, spares inventory and services
* •Prepare and negotiate with the customers ad-hoc offers and contracts with active follow-up up to deal closure. Full responsibility to negotiate with support from senior managers required
* •Generate customer and market information and feedback to support future sales planning
* •Propose strategic development of products and/or services that should be launched to develop the sales in its territory
* •Prepare and provide customers with Initial Provisioning (IP) recommendation and secure related IP sales
* •To exhibit a certain degree of ability in holding technical discussion with the customers
* •Regular, predictable attendance is required.
* •Bachelor's Degree in Relevant area (Business/Engineering/Sales & Marketing) from an accredited institution
* •Aerospace industry experience
* •Ability to travel for domestic and overseas business (50%)
* •3 years of related experience
* •Experience in MRO and aftermarket activities
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world leaders in aerospace electrical systems, No. 1 for wiring and No. 2 for electrical systems. As a pivotal player in the 'more electric' aircraft, the company boasts more than 13,000 employees dotted across 12 countries.