Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Job Role: Aeronautical/Aerospace Curriculum Author Location: Fareham or Home based Salary: Negotiable Contract: 6 Months- Flexible hours
Start date: ASAP Main Duties:
My client is seeking an experienced Aviation curriculum author, to write assigned schemes of work/documents for a Panamanian college, this includes:
- Main schemes of work for each assigned unit of study
- Lesson plans for each unit
- Sample assessment for each unit
We are looking for an expert in Aeronautical subjects, that can write the scheme of work which will then be delivered to Level 3 (A LEVEL) aeronautical technicians.
Based on a set syllabus, we need an expert that can write innovative and comprehensive schemes of work for teachers to follow. In addition, sample lesson plans, handouts and assessments will also be written. Person specification: Essential:
- Aeronautical/Aerospace degree or equivalent
- Experience of curriculum development in the relevant field
- Good working knowledge of IT tools
- Excellent knowledge of aeronautical subjects
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to deliver on time
- Ability to organise work to ensure progress is communicated effectively
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!