9 months ago
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program offers a summer intern program for positions in Engineering career paths. The summer internship program is designed to provide the candidate with a three month project assignment that is related to their major so they may gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end business and the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality.
This internship will be located in Olathe, Kansas. Housing and travel assistance available for qualified Candidates.
Verification and Validation
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Engineering
· Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Must be able to participate, in an internship, prior to completing current degree program
· Demonstrated academic excellence
· Willingness to relocate
· Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* Relocation Provided
* Continued Professional Development
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD4360
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: ., Olathe, KS 66061 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.