8 months ago
The ideal candidate maintains, reviews and revises all technical documentation within the business unit. Maintains central filing system for engineering documentation.
- Originates changes to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) manuals through temporary overhaul data revisions.
- Originates changes to bill of materials (BOM) and unit build standards (UBS).
- Maintains central filing system for technical documentation within the business unit.
- Liaises with other technical libraries to acquire technical data on behalf of engineers and liaises with OEMs as required.
- Coordinates manual reviews, completion of transmittals and various other business unit documentation as required.
- Compiles and maintains engineering reports.
- Provides guidance and training to other staff involved in maintaining and distributing technical documentation within the business unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in library administration / records management and/or a technical role associated with technical documentation.
- College diploma in library administration / records management or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of records management and documentation control.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Good proficiency with PC's in the current company operating system environment.