5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Dallas, Texas.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing provide administrative support to the Research department. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities in support of the office
* Works under normal supervision
* Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate destination
* Issue, activate/deactivate badges in the security system
* Maintain visitor registration and manage badge inventory
* Watch security cameras and report any issues
* Distribution of mail both in bound and out bound in a timely manner
* Maintain office inventory and break room supplies
* Schedule conference rooms and assist with meeting coordination as needed
* Place catering orders and aid with set-up & take-down of catering
* Arrange travel and process expense reports
* Answers questions and/or refers inquiry to appropriate person, follows up as necessary
* Coordinate with other Administrative Assistants at the Company
* U.S. Citizenship is required
* High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience
* 2+ years’ experience in progressively responsible and varied office duties
* Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
* Understanding of standard office procedures and practices
* Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Team player, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines and handle a high volume of work
* Attention to detail while multi-tasking
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
* Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
* Other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!