7 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Administrative Assistant – SFO/SEA/PDX will report directly to the Manager, Customer Service, providing support and assistance with the day to day operations in San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland.
* Assist the Manager, Customer Service with administrative support.
* Process biweekly payroll for submission to Employee Services.
* Review invoices for accuracy and process for payment.
* Monitor financial budgets and prepare monthly accruals
* Prepare and submit overtime, excess baggage and FTE reports on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
* Prepare and submit monthly Landing and Flight Information reports to Airport Authorities in SFO, SEA, and PDX.
* Prepare and update flight schedules for SFO, SEA, and PDX. Advise stations of any changes.
* Monitor submission of ground handler’s sales reports on a monthly basis to ensure checks payable to Air Canada are received in a timely fashion.
* Point of contact with GSE to ensure quarterly PMI’s are completed by service providers.
* Order office supplies for San Francisco/Seattle/Portland, and ground handlers, as required
* Prepare and submit quarterly report to USCBP.
* Provide Res III sign-in authorization for ground handlers.
* Provide ground handlers with customer service updates, on-time performance and PAWOB statistics.
* Maintain and update Local Emergency Procedures Manuals for SFO, SEA, and PDX.
* Point of contact with CBO for monitoring of baby car seat inventories in SFO, SEA, and PDX.
* Above average computer skills. Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and without direct supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be flexible and able to cope with changing priorities.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Administrative Support Services