6 months ago
The Administrative Associate will provide administrative and clerical support to the Senior leadership team and employees.
In addition, as the Administrative Associate, you will:
* Schedule meetings and daily appointments
* Receive and place telephone calls on behalf of the Section Leader
* Make travel arrangements
* Generate letters, reports, memoranda, graphic presentations, general correspondence and other documents as assigned
* Receive, review and distribute all incoming correspondence and documents to proper individuals for action
* Review expense accounts and related administrative documents requiring Section Leader approval
* Organize and maintain an efficient filing system for correspondence, records, reference data, reports and sensitive documents
* Other duties as assigned by the Section Leader
* High School Diploma / GED
* A minimum of 2 years of secretarial, clerical or administrative assistant experience
* Ability to have or obtain a active security clearance is essential for this role
* Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word,Excel)
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Experience in handling phone systems and other office equipment as required
* Experience supporting Engineering organization
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
GE is one of the largest employers in the U.S., with its global headquarters based in Fairfield, CT and 134,000 U.S. employees as of the end of 2012. Our facilities range from Thomas Edison’s original factory in Schenectady, New York, where over a thousand employees work today to build the latest generation of steam turbines and generators, to a GE Aviation plant in Durham, North Carolina, where hundreds of employees will make fuel-efficient, advanced technology jet engines. These locations exemplify an industrial renaissance that is happening in the U.S., driven by advanced manufacturing techniques, ground-up innovation, supporting thousands of new jobs, and making products for export. Want to be part of the renaissance? Join us today.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. Learn More about GE
Start your career on the right path. Come see what you are missing!>Join our results-oriented team at GE Aviation today!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.