3 months ago
Barnes Aerospace Lansing Division has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Administrative Assistant, The successful candidate will support the administrative tasks and projects of the office through the use of exceptional organizational, time management, and computer skills. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration.
* Answers calls/messages from main number, and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person.
* Greets facility visitors, manages visitor check in / out and badging process, notifies appropriate escort person, performs visitor safety briefing as needed.
* Coordinates on-site business lunches and various employee relations events and/or initiatives.
* Organizes and manages inventory levels of office supply cabinet.
* Issues and files paper invoices. Approves or routes electronic invoices.
* Reads and routes incoming mail.
* Make photocopies, fax & scan documents and perform other clerical functions.
* Administers employee programs (safety glass/shoe/tuition/expense reimbursement). Processes and tracks program paperwork.
* Assists in scheduling of interviews and onboarding activities for new employees
* Assists with creating, posting and updating various communications.
* Utilizes various software systems and programs, in particular Excel spreadsheets and the Company ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, to complete a range of tasks including but not limited to managing, processing and analyzing data, generating reports, and calculating business metrics.
* Performs administrative activities for several departments, including Engineering, Quality, Operations, Finance and Human Resources, as needed.
* Assist with scheduling, maintenance and administration of various employee training programs
* 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
* Exceptional computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to schedule and organize time, tasks and documents effectively
* Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and flexible
* High school diploma or equivalent
Job Location : Lansing, Michigan, United States
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Experience Required : 1+ to 2 years
Intended Work Schedule : Full Time
NEW RESUME/CV +
EXISTING RESUME/CV +
Who do you know at
Barnes Group Inc.
Return to Search Results