Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Pay: £14 per hour ltd company
Contract: 37 Hours a week. Contract ending Jan 2019.
Outline Candidate Profile:
Experience in a busy FM operation is ideal for this post but the following transferrable skills and experience would also suit -
- Financial understanding, budget tracking, KPI performance monitoring
- Experience of project/ activity reporting
- Customer and contractor management
- Flexibility and good time/task management
- Presentation preparation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- PC Literate - Word, Power Point, Excel (advanced), Project Management software
This blend of skills and experience will allow a motivated post holder to make a real contribution to the following elements of the day to day Facilities Management operation -
- Supporting the FM teams in budget management and compliance
- Requesting pricing against scope of works from the strategic supplier on site, tracking responses, and authorization follow up through to PO and invoice release.
- Raising of requisitions ensuring correct data, finance codes and delivery dates are aligned to contracts and quotations.
- Tracking of all requisitions from raising through to PO and then invoice approval release.
- Supporting the FM Teams in Attendance and Weekly Finance Reviews
- Reporting and tracking against budgets to ensure compliance to budgets with relevant escalations in relation to risk and opportunities into the FM Teams
- Monthly reviews with the financial teams to ensure alignment of accruals
- Interface with Procurement teams to ensure efficient raising of Purchase Orders, escalating where issues arise and being the point of contract for the Procurement team back into FM.
- Support the creation of Capex documentation, follow through authorization process and creation of requisitions.
- Support the FM teams in the processing of visitor access and security authorisations.
- Monitor and report monthly billing submissions to ensure efficient processing of invoices to avoid aged debt, credit issues and accruals which will involve liaising between finance, procurement and FM teams
- Support Custodian reviews through the generation of specific reports, attendance at meetings, capturing and follow up of actions between customers and the appropriate FM responsible person.
- Support with updated presentation material for the Site Director Reviews at the PTS and STV sitesGeneral administration support as and when needed i.e. booking rooms, visitor bookings, catering etc..
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"