Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Pay: £21 per hour ltd company
Contract: 37 Hours a week. The end date of the assignment is currently 30/04/2019 with possible extension
To provide administrative support to the Head of Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) and the associated Team as required by the activities listed below.
This element of the role shall require significant inter function co-ordination and shall require co-ordination of meeting / event planning with internal & external stakeholders in the UK, Germany and France. Additionally, the role will require a high degree of IT knowledge to generate standard reports and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
Typical support requirements
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team.
- To provide office administration in support of the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) team
- Proactive diary management and scheduling and preparation of meetings in support of Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team, as directed
- The ability to act as the first point of contact, both by telephone and direct contact for the POSW Management team, as directed.
- To ensure and respect confidentiality.
- To manage incoming and outgoing e-mails, create and manage formal documents / filing.
- To organise all Travel Arrangements and consequential Electronic Expenses primarily for the POSW management team.
- To produce all documentation using current IT Packages.
- Act as a local focal point for providing general support / guidance on administrative processes as required.
- To co-ordinate arrangements for visitors and consequential support.
- Provide Secretarial Support to the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team including attendance list, issuing of agenda, booking of Conference Rooms, Video Conference Rooms, Net Meetings, Visual Aids, IT Support and Catering etc.
- To prepare the "POSW governance" monitoring reports in a timely and accurate manner in line with the agenda requirements.
- To chair the "POSW Governance" review with the "Business Operations Manager"
- To highlight issues to the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team which prevents Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) from achieving the "best in class" standard
- To follow up actions resulting from the weekly Governance reviews.
- Proven work experience as a secretarial / administrative assistant.
- In depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding and use of web based "SharePoint"
- Data analysis
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, etc....
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"