4 months ago
Where teamwork goes further
When you’re one of our team, you’ll play a vital part in every customer’s journey.
The part you’ll play
* Data entry
* Allocations – payments to invoices
* Answering phones, directing phone calls
* Scanning, copying
* Distribution of stationary
* General Office Administration duties
* Any other duties as may be required from time to time
What you’ll need to bring:
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisational/time management skills and the ability to multi task.
* Sound accounting knowledge and numerical skills.
* Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment meeting strict deadlines.
* A positive and flexible attitude.
* High level attention to detail.
* Ability to use initiative and to work independently in a busy environment.
* Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
* Strong computer skills, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 10 years' residential history, with a Criminal Record Check. You must hold a valid driving licence for this role.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 40,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
Please apply via the Apply button