3 months ago
Data is the currency of the digital economy and we need to ensure consistent data through the implementation of a clear and meaningful taxonomy connecting Ad Server, Tag Manager (TMS), Analytics, Attribution, Data Visualisation, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs).
The candidate to join our team will be responsible for managing and traffic campaigns efficiently and ensure data quality in tracking for insight purposes. Hereby also optimize our advertising and ensure proper procedures for measurement and reporting, including coordinating, setting routines and develop best practices for tracking requests from our global agency partners.
The ideal candidate must have a holistic vision of marketing and tracking, be structured and able to create audiences and reporting metrics based on KPIs. The candidate should troubleshoot creatives and make sure they adhere to brand advertising guidelines, follow up campaign goals with the marketing teams, and help internal and external teams with technical solutions to enhance sales.
• +4 yr direct experience in ad operations/ marketing technology role
• Good knowledge of Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Studio
• Experience with tag managers (GTM preferred, Tealium or similar)
• Experience building audiences from Analytics advantageous
• A/B testing & optimization
• Proficiency level of English
• Knowledge of other languages is highly valued
• Data analysis abilities
• Good knowledge of Excel and Office products
• Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
• Experience on further Google products is a plus
• Knowledge of the travel industry an advantage
• Understanding of cross-channel media strategies and emerging technologies