3 months ago
Job Description - Accounts Receivable Specialist (18300336)
Accounts Receivable Specialist)
SUMMARY: ATS serves over 50 airports in the United States and Canada with over 4,000 employees. We are committed to delivering aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff. We are dedicated to the vision that a privately-held company can provide the level of focused service required in a dynamic industry currently faced with unprecedented competitive and financial pressures. We are seeking a Billing Specialist. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years Billing experience along with some Accounts Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of all Billing and Invoicing aspects for the entities the position supports.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving billing and invoicing issues with the 12 plus operational managers they will support. The role will ensure accurate invoice processing throughout the month and ensure all invoices are entered into appropriate customer portals. The person maybe involved in helping with outstanding payment issues and following up on dispute resolution if items were invoiced incorrectly. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient at a larger ERP accounting software program, preferably Oracle Cloud and MS Office (especially Excel).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work directly with operational managers on services provided to ensure coded correctly
• Ensure billing parameters are set up according to the contractual pricing
• Communicate with operational managers as information comes into the billing system
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
• Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
• Provide support to Collections on as needed basis
• Maintain accounting ledgers as required
• Audit systems information to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field required
• Billing, AR and some collections experience required with five or more years of accounting experience preferred.
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills including excel experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management.
• Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
Corporate Office, Saint Louis, Missouri
Monday - Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
: US-MO-Saint Louis
940 Westport Plaza Drive Suite 101
Saint Louis 63146
: ATS US
: Day Job
: Dec 19, 2018, 9:06:49 PM