3 months ago
• Ensure the integrity, accuracy and reliability of all financial information and maintain in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
• Analyze monthly and year-end financial statements, including profit & loss statement.
• Able to handle tax matters and regulations that may affect the company’s operations.
• Manage the company’s internal control environment, including monitoring compliance and regularly assessing the adequacy of existing controls and identifying and recommending new controls as appropriate.(For senior position only)
• Support on the company’s cash flow to ensure adequate funds are available to meet the company’s financial commitments. (For senior position only)
• Thai Nationality only.
• Male/Female age 23-28 years old
• Bachelor Degree in accounting or related field
• Experience in A/P, A/R, Credit, bank journals and other duties as required by the FA.
• Be computer literate (Word/Excel) is vital and hands on experience in accounting software (Navition Program).
• Good command of writing and speaking English is preferable.
• Having organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
• Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives.
• MS Office: Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
• English skill: TOEIC 450
• Account and Finance Knowledge